Here’s some facts I think that readers should know about me:
- I’m a university student, in my third year of a teaching degree.
- I’m 21
- I swear all the time. I think I need help.
- I have a few friends, but I mostly keep to myself.
- I love to sing, and I think I’m okay at it.
- I watch YouTube, a lot. Probably too much.
- I have two cats, Scratch and Shadow. They are just the best.
- I want to be a kindergarten teacher. Which is strange because I always thought I’d be a lawyer.
- I’m single. Got out of a four year relationship a few months ago. Best decision I ever made
- I like to keep up with news and current affairs, and watch several news shows daily.
- I like to paint, but I don’t do it nearly as much as I should.
- I’m afraid to drive, and have been putting off learning for years.
- I hate using the telephone.
Random facts, I know. But it’s a starting point in getting to know me.
What’s a random fact about you?
Until next time,